We have a winner!
I had a hard time choosing between all of the three entrants in my birthday quiz contest. Stacy had the most right answers, knowing me since our college days. But Dave got special creativity points for my weight on my driver’s license (78 FLARRGS) and my least favorite floral scent (Carrion flower! That would definitely be in my bottom 3), but the randomizer (3 pieces of balled-up paper) chose Deb on the Rocks.
So Deb, hit me with your favorite charity out of the 49 on my list (I have an idea of what it will be) and your address, and I’ll send these iTunes cards off to you).
Edited to give the answers, since Deb requested them:
1. What floral scent do I hate? Lavender. Don’t know why. It makes me feel ill.
2. What vegetable would be served at Suebob’s last meal? Artichoke!
3. If I could have tickets to any event, what would it be? WORLD CUP
4. My favorite color? Indigo. No, sky blue. No, pink. Green. Arg.
5. How much does it say I weigh on my driver’s license? I do not remember and I’m not going to look.
6. What breed of dog do I call Goldie most often? (her nickname) Poodle!
7. Favorite san serif font that will out me as hopelessly stuck in the 1980s? Optima. Stacy nailed it.
8. Favorite cellist? Yo-Yo Ma. It’s fun to say, and he can play the hell out of that thing.
9. Where am I going on my next train trip? I thought it was San Diego but I drove. Maybe still San Diego.
10. How old is Goldie? I thought 15 but the vet says maybe 12. Yay for youth.